Huddle rooms are a cost-effective way to provide space for your employees to collaborate and share ideas in an informal, easy-to-use environment. The biggest advantage of huddle rooms is that they encourage and enhance team working, therefore any technology installed should encourage this.
Five key benefits of a huddle space:
- User Friendly– Huddle rooms are designed to be simple to use.
- Flexible – This simplicity also makes huddle rooms flexible.
- Cost Effective – Requires a lot less investment than boardrooms.
- Increases Productivity – Huddle rooms should be used when needed to solve specific problems or achieve specific goals.
- Use your real estate more effectively – uddle rooms are small spaces, making them a great way to optimise under-utilised areas
The most accepted definition of a huddle space is a small, private and comfortable meeting area designed to accommodate 2-6 people and equipped with teleconferencing and collaborative tools. Their size and the technologies typically housed within them makes huddle rooms ideal for both scheduled and impromptu meetings, offering a quieter space for people to work without having to reserve time in a large meeting space or boardroom.
Managed services have grown in popularity across the AV sector as users want to ensure their systems operate as they should for the longest time possible with the minimum downtime.
However, there has been some confusion about what is covered by managed services and what users should expect from any agreement. In short, AV managed services devolves the management and maintenance of AV to the service provider. This can include everything from lifecycle design/build, to onsite support and analytics.
As this is quite a wide-ranging definition, to get the most out of any managed services agreement, it’s important to understand the scope of the deal and how it will benefit your AV inventory. Read more
Traditionally the busiest time of year for this sector, 2019 is proving to be a landmark year for CDEC with installations in Paris, Copenhagen and Amsterdam as well as across the UK.