The most accepted definition of a huddle space is a small, private and comfortable meeting area designed to accommodate 2-6 people and equipped with teleconferencing and collaborative tools. Their size and the technologies typically housed within them makes huddle rooms ideal for both scheduled and impromptu meetings, offering a quieter space for people to work without having to reserve time in a large meeting space or boardroom.
- Why huddle spaces are becoming so popular?
- Key considerations when designing a huddle space
- What technology should i have in my huddle space
- key factors to create the perfect environment for a huddle space
- What benefits will a huddle space bring to my organisation
- And more...
Download our FREE guide today --->