Huddle rooms are a cost-effective way to provide space for your employees to collaborate and share ideas in an informal, easy-to-use environment. The biggest advantage of huddle rooms is that they encourage and enhance team working, therefore any technology installed should encourage this.
Five key benefits of a huddle space:
- User Friendly– Huddle rooms are designed to be simple to use.
- Flexible – This simplicity also makes huddle rooms flexible.
- Cost Effective – Requires a lot less investment than boardrooms.
- Increases Productivity – Huddle rooms should be used when needed to solve specific problems or achieve specific goals.
- Use your real estate more effectively – uddle rooms are small spaces, making them a great way to optimise under-utilised areas
The most accepted definition of a huddle space is a small, private and comfortable meeting area designed to accommodate 2-6 people and equipped with teleconferencing and collaborative tools. Their size and the technologies typically housed within them makes huddle rooms ideal for both scheduled and impromptu meetings, offering a quieter space for people to work without having to reserve time in a large meeting space or boardroom.